Such service as the localization allows to adapt any content for the needs of users of any country. It includes translation of your website text as well as work with its graphic content, various buttons and banners, individual menu items. This allows you to draw the attention of foreign language speaking users to your website, to significantly expand promotion of your company, product or service, access international market.
Prima Vista concerns itself not only with websites. We know fully well that the "localization" is quite a wide concept and covers other activities.
Our translators are the best!
We follow the latest tendencies in localization of software and websites, applying the most modern tools and instruments. Localization is not a mere translation, you have to adapt the target text to the certain stylistic and cultural peculiarities.
How is localization of website or software performed?
Unlike simple translation of text content, the website localization performed by our translators includes a wide range of high quality services:
- identification of text information in CMS, its extraction and full cleaning from tags;
- development of a glossary for each website service, its individual components and pages;
- translation of the extracted texts. At this point, all operations are performed by a qualified translator, who takes into account cultural and other features of a particular country, interprets the text in full compliance with them;
- translation of the text in graphic pictures, screen savers, and other similar content. Pictures and animations are completely redrawn, if necessary;
- working with meta tags not visible to a user, but playing an important role in website promotion and its identification by search engines;
- checking the website functionality in a particular language, identification and elimination of the faults and defects made by the translator.
Types of Translation
video games localization
Books on tourism
Menus in hotels and restaurants
Documents for travel
Advertisements of cultural events
Prima Vista: professional localization on favorable terms
Our Company offers such service as the localization in Moscow from English into Russian and vice versa. Also we can offer you to adapt your website in one of 120 languages our translators proficient in. You will gain the following advantages:
- affordable price of services depending on your website features, number of pages, multimedia content;
- high working speed. The localization, being a service package, is performed by a whole team of professionals, so you can get the desired results in the shortest possible time;
- quality control that allows you not to worry about any misprints, errors of style and other faults at the translated pages.
The localization of websites, games, software is performed by translators as well as by other professionals – designers, layout designers, programmers and editors. This allows us to be dead sure in successful cooperation.
Areas of Expertise
Why are we so good at providing Russian language services? Because we are Russian.
Telephone interpreting is one of the interpretation services provided by Prima Vista. Today, this service is in fairly good demand since high-tech solutions, radically new data transfer rates allow to deal with a variety of subjects on phone.
Prima Vista is ready to provide you with a prompt literal translation of any texts at basic rates in any time.
Simultaneous interpretation requires strict compliance with two important conditions. Firstly, a highly qualified professional, and secondly, up-to-date equipment. Prima Vista fully complies with these requirements.
Development of the Internet and social networks made communication with foreigners quite a usual thing.
If you leave your country to study or work abroad, you are to go through legalization of passport, diploma, marriage certificate and other documents. One of its main stages is a certified translation of documents.
Cooperation with international partners, foreign companies' access to the domestic market have long become quite a commonplace.
Prices and rates: translating and interpreting from Russian and English
Being a part of a highly competitive and growing market for more than 15 years we have learned to efficiently balance between high quality of the provided services and reasonable pricing. Flexible rates system and extensive pool of translators allow us to offer fine and tailored solutions for each corporate customer.
The rates for the most demanded language pair is English<>Russian range from 0.035 to 0.08 euro per word.
|Translation from English to Russian||Translation from Russian to English||Interpretation English - Russian|
|0.035-0.08 euro per word||0.04-0.10 euro per word||from 30 euro per hour*|
* for locations inside Russia.
The full list of the serviced languages and rates is available upon request.
Questions about localization services
Yes, certainly we do. All materials are subject to editing and proofreading. Prima Vista agency practices technical translation multilevel checking, which allows us to eliminate any factual, spelling and stylistic mistakes.
This type of works involves translators as well as qualified editors-directors. They modify and improve decrypted text and bring it to the final version. After that, professional doubles come in, if necessary. If the project team is large enough, it is supervised by a manager who ensures timely communication and compliance with deadlines.
We translate into more than 120 world's languages, and language combinations are literally unlimited. The languages our agency work with include major languages of Europe, Asia and America as well as the languages spoken in the remotest parts of the globe. If at our website there is no language you need, do not lose hope. Just send us an inquiry and we shall find a proper specialist.
By no means. Current state of translation software does not allow to ensure any acceptable translation quality. Moreover – it is much easier to translate a text from scratch than to edit it after machine translators. As of today, professional translators are the only option. Only professionally translated text will meet all quality criteria, the most important of which are: adequate rendering of sense, proper terminology as well as preservation of cultural and social nuances of source text.